Finder the most relevant Influencers Marketers!
How do brands market their products? Everyday, these Brands are searching for different approaches to advertise their products to the general audience. Nowadays, influencer marketing has emerged as a means for communication and brands approach many influencers to reach out to different segments of people. Influencer can market products through blog reviews or social media posts. Bloggers have their reach to many potential buyers who visit and read posts before deciding to buy products. Similarly, people make buying decisions based on what they read on social media networks like facebook, twitter, pinterest. Influencers have become the major part of brand management. To find such influencers, social media tools are used. A new social media tool to identify such influencers is Finder: influencer search engine able to find potential brand ambassadors. Finder uses proprietary algorithm from Buzzoole that allows brands and media agencies to search for influencers by topic, location and skill set among more than 2 billion online profiles, including Twitter accounts, Facebook, personal blogs and websites.
First of all, brands and media agencies that want to engage influencer and social users as brand ambassadors and/or for a buzz-marketing campaign can sign up for Finder account. Upon login to the Dashboard, you can search for the best influencers. Write your category in the search bar (i.e. cuisine, fashion, photography, tourism) and select Language to search for influencers who speak specific languages. You can also Suggest influencers under Advanced Search which will give you the opportunity to suggest reference influencers for your research.
After having input the topic in the search bar, such as filmmakers, you will see a preview of the report with just 5 results. At this stage, it is possible to eliminate any results that aren’t relevant or interesting and see the entire report by clicking “Create a report“.
After the Report is generated, view all of the results by topic and interact (mention, follow, add to favorites) with the social profiles of the resulting influencers (Twitter, Facebook, blog, website). To continue to have access to the Finder report, even offline, you can download it in PDF or Excel format.
To help you identify influencers that are most tailored to the needs of your brand, Finder is equipped with a filtration and organization system that includes the following:
- Max Followers: filters the influencers based on the maximum number of followers they have
- Gender: filters the influencers according to gender (male, female, both)
- Skills: filters the influencers based on their skills and skill level
- Leaders: organizes influencers who have the most followers in your identified cluster from top to bottom or most to least
- Lovers: shows the users who follow the leading influencer in the identified topic at the top of the list
- Connectors: puts the influencers who have the highest number of relationships and connections among themselves at the top of the list
- Emerging: shows the users who in the last 3 months have gained importance and have begun to influence their followers in your specific topic at the top of the list
Research on favorites:
- Favorites: These are your favorite influencers, who you can choose in the research stage by clicking on the star
Now you can choose your filtered influencers and engage them as brand ambassadors. With the selected influencer, you can reach out to your target audience and find potential consumers for your brands. I tried Finder and it was so easy to use, customizable to generate reports and find influencer according to my needs.
For your Influencer Marketing and Social Media Marketing, you can visit their website and Finder influencer.
Disclaimer: I will be compensated for this post. However, opinions about the product are my own.