How to compost organically with CompoKeeper?
About the CompoKeeper
But what about the smells? If you have ever tried composting, you know that after 2-3 days the odor becomes noticeable. Well, the CompoKeeper has you covered. Literally!
Designed with a hands-free lid and self-sealing bag, the CompoKeeper prevents odors caused by composting, fruit flies and common concerns associated with keep compost in the kitchen.
- Carefully designed clamps seal the bag to prevent orders and fruit flies
- Air holes provide circulation to promote a healthy and active compost pile.
- Carbon filters installed in the lid to prevent odors and increase air circulation.
- Odor control through the bag seal, holes for air circulation, carbon filter, and stylized lid to keep away fruit flies.
- BPI Certified compostable bags.
- Foot pedal operated clamps for hands-free opening and closing.
- Easy bag removal tote keeps spillage from happening during trips to the outdoor bin.
- Floor-standing profile to allow it to be stored by the trash bin or tucked away under the sink for easy kitchen integration.
Compo Keeper Giveaway
Disclaimer: CompoKeeper is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipment. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media sites are not affiliated or responsible for this giveaway in any way. Work Money Fun or none of the participating blogs or bloggers received any form of compensation for sharing this giveaway.
Brands & Sponsors: Are you a brand looking to promote your product or services through digital marketing and blogger outreach? If so, please visit Social Exposure PR for more information or contact Stephanie at [email protected].