Welcome to the Body After Baby Products Giveaway!
Hosted by Spit Up is the New Black
It must be a wonderful feeling to have a baby! But do you worry about your body after baby? I’ve teamed up with Ashley over at Spit Up is the New Black for a giveaway packed with products to help you bounce back (and feel good) after having a baby, whether it’s been 4 months or 4 years! We have an awesome group of products lined up, from yoga apparel and organic bath and body products to a sleek and fashionable activity tracker and even a jogging stroller. Together, this prize suite is valued at over $950!
#BodyAfterBaby Prize Suite:
- Cirrus Fitness BottleBands
- Greenlite Meals (7 days, 1 week meal plan)
- Misfit Shine
- Baby Trend Expedition Jogger – Vanguard
- Naples Soap Company Unscented Sea Salt Soap
- Naples Soap Company Unscented Body Butter
- Naples Soap Company Unscented Shampoo in a pod
- Naples Soap Company Unscented Conditioner in a pod
- Naples Soap Company Unscented Sea Salt Scrub
- Naples Soap Company Unscented Moisturizer Stick
- Soybu Peace Jacket
- Soybu Alecia Tank
- Soybu Jenissa Capri
- Hold Your Haunches Sleek Cheeks Legging
- Healthy Surprise Classic Box packed with vegan and gluten free snacks (one month subscription)
- Abdominal Connections Digestive Supplement
ONE lucky winner will win ALL of the items listed above in this Body After Baby Giveaway!
To enter to win this suite of prizes, please use the entry form below.
Open to residents of the contiguous US states and D.C. ages 18+.
Giveaway closes 4/30/15 at 11:59PM ET.
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter. Prizes to be fulfilled by the following participating companies: Cirrus Fitness, Naples Soap Company, Soybu, Hold Your Haunches, Greenlite Meals, Abdominal Connections, Misfit, and Healthy Surprise. All prizes in prize suite are subject to vary based on inventory and may be replaced with a similar product. Colors may vary. Spit Up is the New Black and the participating bloggers are not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill prize obligations. Open to residents of the contiguous US & D.C. ages 18+.